If you are an ICA job guarantee student who is looking to access the student profile and manage your course progress, then you have arrived at the right place. Here we are going to discuss details about ICA. Along with this, we are going to provide helpful tips on how easily you can log in to the portal of ICA.
How to access the ICA student portal?
To register via the portal of ICA, you need to follow below simple steps for creating an account. The registration process is only for the individuals who are yet to become the ICA students.
- First, visit the ICA student portal at https://sms.icagh.org/login
- Now select the ‘I have never registered’ option.
- Now lick on the ‘first time registration’.
- After this, fill in your details asked at the portal of ICA.
- Now hit the register button to complete the process.
- Next, you have to proceed to ‘please click here to complete the registration’ for completing the registration process.
- Now fill in the required fields under every tab.
- Hit the save button.
- Now a green checkmark will appear on each tab which indicates that the data entered was saved and validated successfully.
- Finally, press submit button.
- After this, a confirmation message will be sent to your application, and the student service will approve your admission.
How can you log in to the ICA student portal?
You need to follow the below steps to log in to the student portal of ICA.
- First, visit the official website of ICA at https://sms.icagh.org/login
- Then select yes as a response to the question which is displayed in front of you, i.e. ‘Are you an existing ICA student with a valid student registration number’?
- Now you have to activate your account by entering your phone number/email/student number along with your password.
- Next, press the login button to access your dashboard.
How can you reset the forgotten password of ICA?
If you have forgotten your login credentials, then we have an easy guide you can follow on resetting your ICA account password.
- First, visit the ICA student portal at URL https://www.sms.icagh.com
- Now click on ‘request for new password’.
- After this, enter your student number.
- Now click on next to confirm the student number. The system will request a password change when you click to proceed further.
- Now enter a new password and confirm it.
- Complete every mandatory field and then press the save button. Then a confirmation message will be sent to your registered email address.
Also read: Pavitra Portal Registration
How can you log in to the ICA member’s portal?
- First, visit the members portal of ICA, i.e. at mms.icagh.com
- After this, select yes as a response to a question that is displayed on the portal, i.e. ‘Are you an existing ICA student having a valid student registration number’?
- Now you must enter your phone number/email address/student number and password.
- Next, hit the login button to access the dashboard of the ICA student portal.