The Maharashtra government will hire talented aspirants for the job of teachers in the state. For that, the Pavitra portal is initiated by the government of Maharashtra, having the website edustaff.maharashtra.gov.in.
Applicants who wish to do a teacher job in the state of Maharashtra can register themselves online at the official website of Pavitra Portal.
And the candidates who have successfully qualified for the MAHA TAIT exam should register on the official portal of Pavitra.
The online form of Pavitra
Only the candidates who qualified for the MAHA TAIT test are eligible for online registration on the platform of Pavitra Portal. Candidates who wish to register themselves are suggested to check out the complete information before submitting this form.
What are the eligibility criteria for Pavitra Portal registration?
It is mandatory to qualify for the MAHA – TAIT 2023. After clearing this exam, you can easily apply at the portal.
What should be the educational qualification to apply for the Pavitra portal?
- Assistant teacher – primary, i.e., teaching from class 1st to 5th
TAIT + MAH TET / CTET paper 1 + DEd/DTEd
- Assistant teacher – secondary, i.e., teaching from class 6th to 8th
TAIT + MAH TET/CTET PAPER II + DEd/DTEd + graduate/B.Ed.
- Assistant teacher – secondary, i.e., teaching from 9th to 10th class
TAIT qualified, and the applicant should have applied for B.Ed.
- Junior college teachers ( teacher for classes 11th to 12th)
B.Ed. + master degree + MAHA TAIT
How can you apply for the Pavitra portal online registration?
- First, go to the official portal of school education and the sports department of the government of Maharashtra, i.e., at edustaff.maharashtra.gov.in
- Now select the ‘Application’ section located on the left side of the page.
- Now go to the ‘Pavitra’ section and then hit on the ‘applicant’ link.
- After this, hit on the ‘registration link.’ Candidates who are already registered need to press the login button at this step.
- Now you have to enter your TAIT exam number as your login ID, and then you have to create a password with the help of the mobile OTP option.
- Next, you must complete the application form by providing the required information.
- Hereyou need to fill in your educational qualification details like degree, higher secondary, secondary, main subject marks, state board, university passing month, etc.
- Now fill in the professional qualification details and then upload the needed documents.
- Finally, you must submit the form and note the registered number. This is the unique information that you must keep safe as it will be needed to log in to the portal of Pavitra.
Also read: OnShift Login
Documents needed to fill the form at the portal of Pavitra
- Educational certificate 10th and 12th
- Professional degree certificate from a recognized university (D.Ed./B.Ed.)
- Validity certificate
- Caste certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Domicile proof
- Teacher Eligibility Test mark sheet
- Triple CCC certificate or MHCIT (MD-CIT)
- Validity and certificate for disabled people
- A non-criminal certificate for the reservation of women. If you are married, you need to attach the same certificate in your spouse’s name.