MyOLSD serves as a dedicated online platform catering to the needs of the parents, students and teachers associated with the Olentangy district schools. This comprehensive portal offers many relevant information and useful systems and tools.
Renowned across the US, the Olentangy school district boasts an impressive educational network of 15 elementary schools, five middle schools and four high schools.
Overview of Olentangy schools
TheOlentangy schools are located in the vicinity of LEWIS CENTER, Ohio. This district accommodated a total of 22,089 students which are ranging from PK to K-12, with an average student-to-teacher ratio of around 20 to 1.
Based on the state exam results, the students exhibit a commendable proficiency rate of 89% for reading and overall academic performance. To facilitate seamless monitoring of students’ progress, the MyOLSD platform is established as a comprehensive online learning platform for teachers, parents and students alike.
Perks of MYOLSD
This platform is beneficial for all. The portal offers advantages to many individuals, including parents, students and teachers. This is convenient for parents as parents can easily access their children’s academic progress via this portal.
Activity monitoring –Parents and teachers can monitor students’ academic progress, track their group activities and much more.
For educators – teachers can also oversee student activities, communicate important information, and share study materials.
Student resources –Students can also view the courses, conveniently access assignments and tasks, and keep track of academic information and homework via this portal.
How to access MyOLSD login online?
Follow the below steps to log in to the portal of MyOLSD.
- To log in, first visit the official website, i.e. Launchpad.classlink.com/Olentangy.
- After that, locate the ‘MyOLSD’ options at the page’s centreand click the Proceed button.
- Now enter the necessary information, and then you can access your MyOLSD online account.
Also read: Welcome to ICA Student Login
How can you log in to the Olentangy PowerSchool Online?
To access theOlentangy schools PowerSchool account, follow the below steps.
- First, visit the official website of olentangy.k12.oh.us
- Now locate the quick links option at the upper right side of the page and click on it to reveal a drop–down menu.
- Now from the drop-down menu, you can choose PowerSchool, which you can use to direct to the login page.
- You must select the preferred language on the login page and input the username and password.
- Finally, you have to click on the sign-in button, and you can access the account easily.
How can you retrieve the MyOLSD login details?
- Visit the official website at olentangy.k12.oh.us
- Now on the top right side of the page, you need to click on the quick links to relative the drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, you have to select PowerSchool for further proceeding.
- Under the login section, you must click the forgot username and password option.
- To reset the password, enter the username and email ID and click the proceed button, and your login credentials will be retrieved.