Blackboard is a learning management system that is used by Southern Illinois University ‘Edwardsville’ to store course material and then deliver online classes. It can also be used to check syllabi and grades and communicate with instructors about assignments due.
SIUE Blackboard allows instructors to design great online course sites that are highly optimized for online learning and integrate with SIUE’s communication and enrolment system.
Students of SIUE Blackboard can also assess their self–assessments, and peers if projects are assigned for the below assignments.
- Quizzes and electronic tests
- Electronic submission of assignments
- Peer and self-assignment
- Central location for communication with students
- Central location for course documents
- Built-in and web-based tools
- Electronic grade book.
How can you log in to the SIUE Blackboard application?
You need to follow the below procedure for accessing the SIUE Blackboard application.
- After installing the SIUE Blackboard app, you have to tap the ‘type your school’s name’ option in the space provided and enter SIUE.
- When you see a list of SIUE campuses displayed on your screen, you must tap SIUE, i.e., Southern Illinois University Edwardsville.
- Now, hit web login.
- On the next page, you have to click the login button, and at last, you need to enter your login credentials, i.e., your user ID and password.
How can you log in to SIUE Blackboard?
Follow the below steps if you wish to log in to Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Blackboard.
- First, visit the official website at https://bb.siue.edu/
- Now, you have to click on the login button.
- You will now be taken to the login page of the SIUE 365 portal.
- Here, you have to use your email ID and password to access the dashboard of SIUE Blackboard.
How can you log in to SIUE email?
All students, staff, and faculty members are issued with email by ITS. You can use the below steps to log in to the SIUE email portal.
- First, you have to go to the SIUE email.
- Now, you have to click on the access email icon.
- You will now be taken to the SIUE student email login page, where you must enter your Net ID and password to log in and access your email.
Also read: UTI Blackboard Login
How can you access courses on the SIUE Blackboard?
You have to follow the below steps for accessing courses in the dashboard panel of SIUE Blackboard.
- You have to go to the institution page, which you will see first after logging in to the eCampus.
- To access courses, you have to select the option ‘courses’ located on the menu on the left side of the screen. Here, you must click the name of the courses you wish to access.
- After this, you have to click on the course link, which appears under the option ‘My Courses.’
- Now, for exploring the content of your courses, you can use the menu bar located on the left side of the screen.
- After this, you can begin by reviewing the syllabus, and then you can continue by clicking on course content.