Miami Dade College(MDC), also known as Miami Dade, is a community college in Miami, Florida, USA. This college was established in 1959 and is currently functional with eight educational campuses along with 21 outreach centresthat are spread across Miami–Dade County.
The initial main building of this college was constructed in 1963, and for 18 years, Mr. Peter Masiko was the president of MDC. Over these years, additional educational campuses like the Kendall Campus and the Wolfson Campus have been established via the county. Miami Dade College maintains an open admission policy, allowing anyone who can afford college fees to enrol and study at the MDC campus.
How can you access the MDC Blackboard login?
MDC holds the distinction of becoming the most prominent college within the college system of Florida, boasting a student body of more than 100,000 individuals.
Moreover, MDC is the second-largest university in the United States. Notably, enrollment in MDC’s Hispanic students surpasses that of any other university or college in Florida annual
Here are the steps if you are a new student and want to create a login for the MDC Blackboard student portal.
- First, visit the official website of MDC Blackboard, i.e. mdc.edu
- Now, on the home page, you need to locate the navigation bar, which is present at the top, and then click on the Blackboard option. Alternatively, you can easily visit the page https://mdc.blackboard.com
- Once you are redirected to another page, you have to enter your User ID and password.
- Finally, click on the sign-in button to access your MDC Blackboard account.
How can you reset the MDC Blackboard login password?
If you are a registered user of MDC and have forgotten or misplaced your account password, then you can follow the below steps to recover/reset it.
- First, go to the MDC Blackboard login webpage and click the login button.
- On the login page, you will see forgot password option. You need to click that option.
- On the subsequent page, you have to provide your SSN/MDC ID, date of birth, name and other information, which is marked as mandatory in the form.
- You have to carefully enter these details and then click on the ” change password option to complete the password reset process.
How can you create a new account for the MDC student Blackboard portal?
First, let’s check out the requirements.
- You should have essential information about yourself, like date of birth, full name, SSN (Social Security Number), MDC ID, etc.
- You have to agree to all terms and conditions of MDC.
- It would be best if you created some security questions for future purposes.
- Additionally, it would be best to make a strong password for accessing the MDC portal.
Also read: SIUE Blackboard Login
After this, you need to follow the below process.
- Initially, visit the official web page of MDC, i.e. https://mycourses.mdc.edu.
- Now, go to the sign-in page of the MDC student Blackboard portal.
- Next, locate the link ‘create my student account;
- Now provide mandatory details like student ID, name, DOB, etc. and click the continue button.