If you are looking for the methods to access CCU Blackboard login, then you have landed at the right place. The portal of CCU Blackboard offers secure access to the online learning management system.
Here in this article, I am going to provide information regarding how you can access the CCU Blackboard student portal for faculty, graduates, undergraduates and employees. You can easily access the Blackboard login portal 24 x 7 for managing academic records. This excellent portal is easy to use, confidential and secure.
What is CCU Blackboard learning?
CCU Blackboard is the online platform and proper learning management system. It gives instructors the opportunity to design online course sites that are highly optimized for online learning and integrated with Rasmussen’s enrolment and its communication systems. Students who have enrolled in this online course can easily find their orientation, additional resources and course information.
What are the benefits of CCU Blackboard learning?
Using CCU Blackboard can be beneficial for both faculty members and students. This platform offers content to students in a central location, thereby offering easy access to faculty members and students.
With this portal, students can submit assignments electronically and can work with multiple built-in web-based tools like blogs, wikis and e-portfolios.
In addition to this, students can also access their peers and self-assess the projects designed for the assessments, like
- Self and peer-assignment
- Electronic quizzes and tests
- Electronic submission of assignments
- Built-in web-based tools
- Electronic grade book
- Central location for communicating with students
- The central location of course documents
How can you access the CCU Blackboard login page?
To access the CCU Blackboard login page, you have to follow the below procedure.
- To locate the online courses, you have to log in to the CCU Blackboard at https://learn.canterbury.ac.uk/
- Now, you have to enter your username and password and hit the login button.
- Your dashboard will open in front of you.
- Click on the course link, which is located in the upper right corner of your dashboard.
- Now, you can explore the content of your course with the help of a menu bar located on the left side of the screen.
- You can begin by reviewing your syllabus and then explore course content.
Blackboard Learn mobile app
With the help of the Blackboard Learn mobile application, students can easily access course content, grades and much more from their smartphones. You can download this app from the Google Play store or Apple Store.
Also read: Myblinn Login
How can you log in to the CCU Blackboard app?
You can follow the below procedure for accessing the CCU Blackboard app.
- After installing the CCU Blackboard application, you have to tap on the name of your school and then enter CCU.
- When the list of CCU Blackboard campuses is displayed on your screen, then you have to tap on the name of your University.
- Now hit web login and then click on login.
- At last, you have to enter your valid login credentials and hit the login button to access your account.