ICAI, i.e. the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, has introduced the self-service portal (SSP) for students pursuing chartered accountant (CA), members and firms. The ICAI also regulates accountancy work, formulates accounting standards, monitors qualityvia peer review and much more with the help of this portal. The CA students, firms and members can easily file and update all ICAI forms on this amazing portal.
What are the services available on the SSP portal?
The members, firms and CA students can access the below services on the portal SSP.
- Check the chartered Accountant’s dates and results
- Membership fee payment
- Registration for courses
- Fresh membership registration
- Application for post – qualification courses
- Restoration of membership
- Update employment/engagement details
- Application for organization addition/empanelment
- Surrender membership/COP(Certificate of Practice)
- Update details of demerger/merger of a CA firm
- Firm closure form
- Remove/add CA firm office
- Update details of re-constitution of the CA firm
- CA firm registration
- Change the name of the existing CA firm
- Application for the approval of CA firm name
How can you log in to the SSP portal?
The CA students and ICAI members can easily log in to the SSP portal via their MRN (Member registration number) or SRN (Student registration number).
The new candidates who don’t have an SRN and wish to register during CA can log in to the portal SSP.
To log in to the SSP, the existing members or students should first register on the portal SSP with the help of their MRN and SRN. After successful registration, members and students on the portal of SSP can log in to the SPP by below simple steps.
- First, visit the website of ICAI and then click on the self-service portal option located on the website’s home page.
- Enter your user ID and password, which you received at the time of registration on SSP.
- Now hit the login button.
Also read: Myblinn Login
SSP registration for new students
The students new to SSP and want to register for the CA course can follow the steps below to complete registration.
- Go to the ICAI website and hit the self-service portal option on the home page.
- Now click on the first-time user and hit the ‘click here’ button.
- After this, a registration form will open where students need to fill in details like mobile number, email, date of birth, gender, name, nationality, country name etc.
- When all the details are filled in, you need to hit generate OTP button.
- Now enter CAPTCHA and then click on submit button for receiving OTP.
- You will receive OTP on the mobile number you provided, and you will receive a verification link in your email.
- You need to enter the OTP and click on validate OTP option.
- Once the OTP validation is completed, you will receive your new ID and password for accessing the portal of SSP. It will be provided both by email and SMS.
It is mandatory to check your login credentials immediately. If they are working properly, you can use them anytime; if there is some issue, you need to contact customer care service.