SNHU (Southern New Hampshire University) is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE) and has provided online programs and courses for the last 25 years. It also offers more than 200 career-focused programs to 100,000+ students online and on a campus of 300 acres.
Because of the increase in student interest in online program offerings, the university has invested in its IT technological infrastructure to make it highly efficient and capable of fulfilling the learning requirements of more than 100,000 students.
This website gives the student access to multiple academic financial aid, career, and multiple other services.
This is very useful for the students to get access to every information via online mode so that there is no need to visit the SNHU office every time they require some critical update or information.
The mySNHU student login portal is the virtual gateway for accessing all the services offered by SHNU including financial aid offers, and SHNU email account. Students can also access the academic learning portal of SNHU Bright space and bill payment system.
Just after being accepted your login credentials will be emailed to your registered email ID and you can access the mySNHU pages to view the financial aid award.
MySNHU is the one – stop solution for every university service. Students of this university can access a huge variety of academic services after login in which helps them to access the required information which they are looking for very quickly and easily. Follow below steps to login.
- First visit the official website at https://my.snhu.edu/
- Now click any one link from the three options i.e. ‘competency based or stride students’, ‘campus students’, and ‘online students’. According to your learning model.
- Now you will be redirected to the login page of Microsoft.
- After this enter your email ID and hit next button.
- Now fill your password and hit sign in button for accessing your SNHU account.
How you can reset the mySNHU password?
- First visit the website of SNHU.
- Now click on the option ‘can’t access your account’ link located on the login page.
- On next page you have to select the school or work account which is made by your IT department.
- A next page will open where you have to enter your username or email along with your security code.
- Not hit next and follow on – screen instruction for resetting the password.
Also read: Omnivox Vanier Login
First time student login on mySNHU student portal
First time login will give students access to create a personalized password for the mySNHU online account. Students of the university can easily create their password but only after the deposit of their enrolment.
Here are the login steps for first time account users.
- First visit the mySNHU account home page; you can use the direct link for opening the website.
- Now enter your email address or username along with given security code.
- Now you need to create the password for the SNHU account.