MyGroundBizAccount was developed by FedEx for their customers as a method to interact with them and keep them informed of any corporate updates.
If you wish to access the MyGroundBizAccount, here are the complete details. You can learn how to create an account, log in, and access its beautiful features.
Overview on MyGroundBizAccount
You can easily access FedEx corporate information, news notification, charge/settlement statements, customer-related news alerts, and contact information when you create a login account of MyGroundBizAccount. In addition to this, the platform will let you buy and sell vehicles.
A highly encrypted and secure portal is MyGroundBizAccount, and you can depend on the data presented on this portal.
FedEx designed This platform to be very user-friendly, with simple navigation and clean design.
On the dashboard of MyGroundBizAccount, you can easily access multiple services and unique data access options. Some of them are
- CSP contracts
- ISP data and reports
- IC data and reports
- Information on invoices, personnel, and operations
- Charge disclosures
- Guides for workforce management
- Consumer relationship with FedEx
- Schedules for the message center
- Details on employee association and vehicle with many other possibilities and features.
How can you log in to MyGroundBizAccount?
Initially, it would be best if you considered the mentioned login prerequisites
- You need to have a secure internet connection.
- Try not to use Firefox; instead, you can use Google Chrome FedEx ID number and password.
Now, you have to follow the login instructions for accessing MyGroundBizAccount.
- Initially, you have to visit the official website of MyGroundBizAccount at https://mybizaccount.FedEx.com.
- Now, enter your seven-digit ID, which can be easily located on the FedEx ID badge owned by you.
- Now, you have to enter your FedEx number and password.
- Last, you need to hit the sign-in button to access MyGroundBizAccount.
After logging into the account of MyGroundBiz, a pop-up window will appear, asking you to stay on the website after an inactivity of 18 minutes. If you are still inactive, then you will be automatically locked out.
It is also worth noting that MyGroundBizAccount goes through weekly maintenance every Sunday, i.e., from 12 a.m. to 6 a.m. EST. At this time, the website of MyGroundBizAccount might not be available.
What to do if the password of MyGroundBizAccount is not available?
The website of MyGroundBizAccount is purely secure. They will ask you to update your password every 90 days for security reasons. Also, if your website’s password expires and you have not updated it, you will receive a warning message from the website.
However, after 90 days of not changing the password, you can no longer access your old password. So, now you have to update your password.
For this, you need to click on the link ‘click here to change the password’ and then enter the new password for resetting the password of MyGroundBizAccount. You need to use the return key to save the changes after updating your password. Always ensure the password contains at least one number and special characters. It should always be eight characters long.